At Sheer Transformations we understand that getting your nutrition right can be hard sometimes, especially with so much contradicting information out there. We want you to get the best results possible, which means assisting you to have a better understanding of food and nutrition and helping you create a healthy relationship with food and habits that serve your training and overall wellbeing. We offer this in a number of ways including personal nutrition support, workshops, detox program, supplements and even fresh pre-packaged meals.
Are you confused about what to eat? If you answered yes, I am not surprised. There is so much
conflicting information out there telling us carbs are bad, carbs are good, eat fat, don’t eat fat, plus the 100 different diets that all promise results. How do you know what is best for you? Have you ever been to a health profession and been given a generic 1200 calorie diet with vegetable sticks every day that you followed for maybe a week? Again, if you answered yes, I feel your pain. This is why Sheer Transformations is different. Our nutrition consultations are personal and based on your
personal likes, dislikes, goals, conditions, exercise activity and level of commitment, or in other words your lifestyle, home-life commitments and social life. We aim to educate and support our clients with methods that suit the individual. Our personal nutrition consultation includes;
- Initial assessment appointment
- Follow up appointment to go through your plan
- Goal analysis
- Daily calorie intake requirements
- Daily energy expenditure calculation
- Specific Macro-Nutrient calculation
- Daily Macro-Nutrient breakdown in calories and grams
- Some specific Micro-nutrient calculations
- Tracking system (skin folds, measurements, weigh in)
- Menu plan
- Additional recipes
Upcoming Workshop in 2019
Skin Health - Tuesday 8th October
Liver Health - Wednesday 16th October
Heart Health - Friday 25th October
Nutrition of Optimal Energy Seminar
Superfoods for Immunity Seminar
Understand Food Labels Workshop
Understand Macros- Carbs, Fats, Protein Seminar
Super Salads Workshop
30 DAY DETOX
The 30-Day Body and Cellulite Cleanse
The program that combines 10 steps that assist in flooding the body with vital nutrients and aid in the elimination of fat. These 10 steps include;
2. Detox your body
3. Detox your home
6. Professional Lymphatic Drainage Massage
7. Dry Body Brushing
9. Improve circulation
10. Reduce Stress
You will receive a complete cleanse guide that goes through each of the above steps explaining what to do, how they affect the body, aid detoxification, and promote fat loss.
- A 7-day elimination cleanse with meal plan
- Plus 3-week menu plan with the option of vegan menu
- Specific exercises you can do at home that aid in improving lymphatic drainage, eliminating waste
- Diagrams and pictures explaining how to do your own massage and lymphatic drainage.
- Information and discount on support supplements that I recommend.
- Additional recipes, recommended foods and shopping list.
- Plus, quick reference Cheat Sheet and Daily Checklist.
We have a range of vegan-friendly products. They have the highest quality ingredients including high protein, low carb, no added sugar and low calories, no artificial colours, flavour, additives, preservatives. No milk, wheat, gluten, soy or yeast and no genetically modified ingredients.
- Protein powder and bars
- Energy drink
- Muscle development and maintenance
- Exercise and injury recovery
- Fat loss and increased metabolism
- Joint repair and maintenance
- Thyroid regulation
- Prevention and support for degenerative diseases
- Cardiovascular Health
- Immune Support
- Hormonal Support
- Gut health and digestive challenges
Check out our blogs on nutrition:
We understand that food and meal prep is not always possible (or fun), so to make your life easier we offer You Foodz fresh meals to make eating healthy easier for you. You Foodz offers a delicious menu of fresh, ready to eat meals, protein-packed snacks & cold-pressed juices that are cooked by chefs, weighed by hand & vacuum-sealed to stay fresh for 7-9 days. Choose from a selection of delicious, balanced, calorie-controlled meals and pick up form the gym each week. Or perhaps get your hands on some yummy protein balls for your healthy chocolate fix or post-workout snack.